Restaurant Team Member job vacancy in 7-Eleven (Corporate Stores), (Richmond, TX)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in 7-Eleven (Corporate Stores) & they are Hiring Candidates for Restaurant Team Member
Company Name : 7-Eleven (Corporate Stores)
Company Location : Richmond, TX
Job Position : Restaurant Team Member
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Restaurant (Associates)-Hiring Immediately
Restaurant associates are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit your schedule. As one would expect, foodservice positions specifically tasked with fast food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, 7-Eleven’s training programs will prepare you to excel in the role.
What 7-Eleven brings:
· A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
· A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
· Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
Our benefits include:
· 401k plan
· Paid vacation (full-time positions)
· Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
· Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
· Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
· A desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
· Commitment to maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is always customer ready.
· Ability to ensure proper food preparation and presentation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
· Excellence in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the 7-Eleven loyalty program.
· Ability to follow proper health code guidelines.
· The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in