Lab Technician job vacancy in Abaco Drilling Technologies, (Houston, TX 77073)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Abaco Drilling Technologies & they are Hiring Candidates for Lab Technician
Company Name : Abaco Drilling Technologies
Company Location : Houston, TX 77073
Job Position : Lab Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
This is a temporary to permanent position. After approximately 90 days as a temporary employee, the right person will transfer to full-time employment with the applicable benefits.
Directly reporting to the Materials and Process Engineering Manager and working closely with engineers, this position requires a skilled processing and test equipment operator capable of safely operating all equipment in the laboratory. Performs research activities and other tasks as necessary in a laboratory environment.
· Performs a variety of tasks
· Safely and consistently operates rubber processing equipment such as mills, curing presses, rheology equipment, tensiometer, etc., specifications and work instructions.
· Organizes and records processing and testing data and occasionally writes reports.
· Recognizes abnormalities in lab results and suggest alternatives based on their experience.
· Proactively works to improve consistency of test results.
· Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and orderly work area.
· Insure all personal protection equipment is always monitored and used.
· Any other duties of a similar or lesser nature as required.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Skilled in the use of MS Excel.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Organizational skills
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to accurately document data
· Must have a safety and quality mindset.
· Ability to efficiently manage time, and organize
· Strong communication skills, oral and written
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, frequently required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Houston, TX 77073: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Laboratory: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in