Guest Experience Specialist job vacancy in PIZZA PATRON, (San Antonio, TX)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in PIZZA PATRON & they are Hiring Candidates for Guest Experience Specialist
Company Name : PIZZA PATRON
Company Location : San Antonio, TX
Job Position : Guest Experience Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Pizza Patrón Inc. is looking for a talented and energetic Guest Experience Specialist to help Pizza Patrón deliver on its Brand Promise of offering an amazing Guest Experience to everyone who interacts with our Brand.
The Guest Experience Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing Guest Service guidelines for the entire system. This person will oversee, track and optimize all Guest interactions with the Brand. This person must possess excellent technical and communication skills. Verbal and written communication is very important, as this person will train restaurant team members on how to provide world-class Guest Experience to all who enter our restaurants. This person will be in charge of written communication to all Guests who provide feedback via digital/social outlets. This person must be able to familiarize themselves with CX software and determine best practices on how to utilize the data to create actionable plans. The Guest Experience Specialis will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
· Develop and continually optimize Guest Experience training manual
· Train Restaurant Team Members on how to effectively handle Guest complaints and questions at Point-Of-Sale, with the goal of elevating overall Experience for the Guest
· Train Restaurant Team Members on how to effectively Up-Sell at Point-Of-Sale, with the goal of increasing ticket average, while providing a world-class Experience for the Guest
· Train Restaurant Team Members on ways to interact with Guests, including developing standard scripts (in person and phone greetings)
· Work with CX Software to pull reports and gather data regarding Guest feedback
· Work with Marketing in interpreting CX data and providing recommendations on how to improve overall Guest Experience
· Respond daily to all Guest reviews on social outlets and review sites, using Guest Experience and Brand standards
· Travel to markets as needed, to train Team Members on Guest Experience standards
· Work with Marketing during Grand Openings, to ensure all activities will offer the best possible Guest Experience
· Work with Marketing and Operations to ensure that the Guest’s POV is always front and center when developing campaigns and roll-out guides
· Provide timely and concise feedback to manager and appropriate departments regarding service failures and Guest concerns to ensure timely feedback and resolution of all Guest services issues
· Keep track of current Guest Experience trends to see if it is relevant for the Brand
· The ability to make a real difference in the growth and future of the Premier Latino Pizza Brand
· Great company matching 401K plan.
· Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Plan).
· Free “on shift meal” once per week
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Paid time off
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Restaurant: 4 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in