Benefits Coordinator job vacancy in Foothill Packing Inc., (1504 Moffett Street, Salinas, CA 93905)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Foothill Packing Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Benefits Coordinator
Company Name : Foothill Packing Inc.
Company Location : 1504 Moffett Street, Salinas, CA 93905
Job Position : Benefits Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Job Title: Benefits Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Supervisor
Date of Opening: Immediately
Our Company: We are an established Company with operations in Salinas, Brawley, Coachella and Santa Rosa, California, and Yuma, Arizona. We pride ourselves with providing agricultural labor, custom harvesting, and operational support to our customers with an emphasis of enhancing value to our farmers’ all while maintaining safety, quality, and innovation in mind. Our team is incredibly dedicated, pioneering, abides by integrity and is our number one asset.
Deadline to Apply: All applications will be considered as received. The position will be filled based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Your Role: The Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for administering all Company provided employee benefits and employee leave of absences.
· Coordinate all company benefits, such as healthcare, dental, medical, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and 401(k), including two open enrollments.
· Ensure that employee benefit materials are accurate, user friendly, and provided in a timely manner at various phases of the employee life cycle and revise as needed.
· Conduct benefit related presentations and meetings.
· Determine, verify, and transmit benefit eligibility, and ensure accurate employee premium deductions.
· Be our liaison with benefit carriers to ensure that challenges are addressed, and opportunities are explored.
· Administer leave of absences such as FMLA, CFRA, PDL, PFL, ADA and other leaves and engage in the interactive process.
· Collaborate with Workers’ Compensation Coordinator and management to determine if work restrictions can be accommodated with consideration and review of the employee’s job description.
· Oversee garnishments and reporting to governmental agencies.
· Ensure the record retention of benefits and leave related records.
· Create and nurture a professional working relationship with all Company team members.
· Bill validation and submittal to Accounting (UABT, Sterling, Delta, Trucks Drivers Pension and Union).
· Setup and maintain accurate Nav. employee card given employee changes status forms received: employee compensation, pay controls, taxation, healthcare, training, PTO, garnishments, 401k contributions and loans, FSA dependent and healthcare elections.
· Provide exit packets as needed, update employment status on Nav. and report terminations to carriers as applicable (i.e., UABT, TransAmerica, Sterling).
· Receive PTO forms (includes forepersons, supervisors) and indicate available PTO balance, provide to Payroll and adjust PTO, PSL and PST Nav balances as needed.
· Complete monthly CA DE 34 Report
· Follow up on employee’s medical bill inquiries and ensure closure of inquiry a needed.
· Follow up regarding layoffs and employment separations to ensure that benefit deductions are processed correctly, and carrier is informed of coverage termination.
· Coordinate and serve as lead to Benefits Administrative Assistant.
· Enter and reconcile meal deductions as applicable for meal benefits.
· Assist with entering DS160 during peak seasons.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· In depth knowledge of Human Resources processes and functions as it relates to employee benefits and leaves.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the Company’s HRMS and record retention applications.
· Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide; apply concepts of basic algebra; and interpret graphs, charts, and tables.
Your Education and Experience
· At minimum, an Associate Degree in Human Resources, or a related field, required.
· At least 3 years of human resources, benefit, and/or leave experience in the agriculture industry preferred, that would provide the level of knowledge and ability required for the position.
Your Language Skills
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively and a professional manner with all Company employees, including general labor, administrative, supervisory and management employees and external stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
· Must be bilingual and biliterate in English and Spanish.
· Travel required, about 15%.
· Requires working outside normal business hours and weekends.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Light to moderate lifting (up to 40 pounds).
· Reaching, stooping, pulling, pushing and manual dexterity.
· Operating a computer, calculator, copier, and typewriter involves repetitive hand arm movement.
· Entering data by touch requires the ability to hear computer alarms for errors.
· Must be able to interact politely with outside customers and vendors.
· Communication with other staff members involves making contact orally, via the telephone, electronic email or in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Salinas, CA 93905: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in