Barista job vacancy in Harwood International, (Dallas, TX 75201)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Harwood International & they are Hiring Candidates for Barista
Company Name : Harwood International
Company Location : Dallas, TX 75201
Job Position : Barista
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
The Barista provides quality service by having a passion for people. They have a friendly and vibrant personality and a creative mind that leads with integrity and honesty.
· Assist the other baristas monitoring and coordinating the day-to-day operations of his/her Bar during each shift and ensures all FOH SOP’s (including HACCP) are duly followed and fully executed.
· Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
· Prepare drinks in accordance with proper mix ratios and deliver to guest in a pleasant manner.
· Ensures a spotless service is delivered to all guests anytime, and that their needs and expectations are fulfilled to the highest level and down to the smallest details.
· Ensure his unit is well maintained and that all equipment’s, materials and utensils are always in perfect working conditions. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services. Reports any defect to the Restaurant Manager.
· Pro-actively greet guests warmly and provide pleasant and comfortable experience.
· Maintain a current knowledge of bar inventory and mixed drink recipes.
· Maintain a good understanding of current events to be able to engage with guests in appropriate conversation.
· Communicate effectively with restaurant manager, servers, and host/hostess as appropriate to ensure the guest experience is as enjoyable and effortless as possible.
· Engage guests with a pleasant greeting and take drink orders in accordance with HH bar service standards.
· Educate customers by presenting the menu and determining their coffee interests.
· Prepare and sell coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
· Assist and encourage other baristas.
Procurement and deliveries
· Checks quality of deliveries and documentation.
· Ensures correct storage of supplies.
· Ensure quality of products received.
· Ensure that all Coolers a cleaned and stocked daily up to the Stock Par.
Finance, Cost Control & Budgeting
· Ensure timely and accurate entry of orders into computer system and collection of payment Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food and Beverage costs.
· Ensure that recipe cards, production schedules, plating guides, photographs are current and posted.
· Assist in monthly inventory if needed.
· Reconciliation of money and checks from servers.
· Responsible for profitable bar cost by accurate measurement of product.
· Responsible for correct cash out procedures for servers.
· Sending order through a computer terminal.
· Take physical inventory of specified food items for daily inventory.
· Ensure that menu items are prepared following recipes.
· Make sure all drinks are rung up properly.
· Follow proper procedures for ringing guest checks and cash collecting procedures.
· Follow cash handling responsibilities as dictated by HH policy.
· Be fully responsible and accountable for an issued bank.
· Collects money for drinks served.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Able to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Sanitation and Equipment’s
· Ensure that staff maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and HH requirements.
· Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and restaurant requirements.
· Instruct staff in the correct usage and care of all machinery in the kitchen operation, stressing safety.
Meetings & Communication
· Be available for any Restaurant mandatory meeting or training.
· Reports immediately on any major product defect or any major guest issue and takes all necessary corrective actions.
· Ensures a smooth communication with all direct reports and other Restaurants Managers/supervisors
· Keeps current with trends in the restaurant industry.
Attire, language, and behavior
· Is always neatly dressed and groomed, and always behaves and speaks according to HH Division and Harwood International standards of excellence and image.
· Treats all associates – in public and in private – with respect and consideration, regardless of their position or tasks.
· Cleanliness and organization
· Detail oriented
· Problem solving skills
· Creative / innovative
· Customer service / focus
· Work environment / safety
Required Education & Experience
· TABC & FH certifications
· Former barista experience
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends.
· Team working skills.
· Selling to customer needs
· Desire to learn and strive for success.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dallas, TX 75201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Barista experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in