$20/ hr Administrative Assistant supporting operations in Coppell & Dallas job vacancy in GEE Consultants, Inc., (Dallas, TX)
Looking for a New Job? filmyentertain.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in GEE Consultants, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for $20/ hr Administrative Assistant supporting operations in Coppell & Dallas
Company Name : GEE Consultants, Inc.
Company Location : Dallas, TX
Job Position : $20/ hr Administrative Assistant supporting operations in Coppell & Dallas
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
The candidate will support executive with managing home healthcare company as well as lending help for various corporate tasks (including accounting) of an engineering firm in DFW.
Various Tasks include but are not limited to:
·Learn to post data in accounting system such as invoices, payables, payroll, etc. Help prepare payroll checks, vendor check/payments, tax reports, bank reconciliations, and cash balance spreadsheets.
· Support executive on Ad-hoc projects as necessary and requested.
· Help to support staffing, filing of timesheets and medical documentation, editing of procedure manuals, and scheduling of home health staff.
· Support reconciliation of non-company computer-generated time sheets, time sheets submittals, and reconciliation of specialty hours as requested with outside agency.
· Assist CFO with company health insurance as well as property, errors and omissions insurance, HIPP, etc. as well as reimbursement of employee expenses.
· Detail-oriented individual with kind spirit and high integrity.
· Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and ability to find requested information to solve an issue.
· Solid follow-up skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong customer service orientation as well as professional attitude on the telephone with all clients, vendors, employees, etc.
· Must be a team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships.
· Able to document data in a neat and organized manner.
· Exhibit exceptional time management skills, written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor degree required. Accounting experience or medical experience helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,600.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
why are you interested in this job?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as filmyentertain.in